Evolve Preventative Maintenance is a single service solution maintenance and service provider for mission critical facilities in the USA, Canada, and UK. We offer a unique “one-stop” solution for 24/7/365 preventive maintenance and service. Tired of coordinating multiple contracts and PM visits? Let us handle it.
Most failures can be avoided by having a well designed, installed and maintained infrastructure system in place. However, when problems do arise, Evolve is staffed with cross-trained specialists to ensure your mission critical facilities remain fully operational.
Our extended team is certified to work on equipment by various manufacturers, thereby providing increased efficiency in problem diagnostics and repair.
Evolve is proud to offer the following services:
- PM Management
- PM Scheduling
- Continuous Monitoring with our eLERT™ Monitoring System
- Expedited Emergency Response
- Diagnostic Reporting
- Change Control
- Pre-emptive Action Service
With Evolve’s maintenance and monitoring solutions, you can enjoy a low-risk, high-value infrastructure.
eVOLVE's unique 24/7/365 holistic preventive maintenance and service program fulfills your mission critical facility needs.
- Maintenance Scheduling and Planning.
- 24/7/365 Support and Call Center.
- eTAG (Equipment Tagging Process).
- Emergency Service.
- Contact Escalation Process.
- CRM Management and Reporting System.
- UPS and Battery System Programs.
- Static Switch and PDU Programs.
- PDU Cabling and management.
- Automatic Transfer System Programs.
- Generator Programs.
- Fuel Management and Safe Programs.
- Data Center Cleaning Services.
- Thermal Infrared Scanning and Reporting.
- Data Center Monitoring System.
- HVAC System Programs (CRAC, Chillers, Cooling Tower, Condenser, Water Treatment).
- Fire Detection and Suppression System Programs (Gaseous, Pre-Action, Wet).
- IMBS Systems (Fire Suppression Maintenance Bypass System and EPO).
A comprehensive service plan is specifically designed to provide preventive maintenance, reliable 24/7/365 emergency and corrective service for Mission Critical Facilities. Your eVOLVE Service Coordinator will manage the plan with our CRM software and through our selected service affiliates and will contract directly with each supplier of the described services.
eVOLVE’s Professional Service Coordinator provides:
- Physical site inspecting and tagging process.
- Develop an routine preventive maintenance schedule.
- Emergency and non-emergency service work.
- Coordination and tracking of all service work.
- Follow-up with service work completion update.
- Provide professional service reports.
- Resolution of service issues.
Provide additional services proposal and recommendations.